AW16 Trend report: your ultimate guide to styling your tee this season
Posted on 06 September 2016
It still feels like summer but the autumn season is very much upon us - well in the world of fashion it is! The shops have already started to fill their shelves with super soft cashmere and the key statement pieces for the season ahead.
After scouring the catwalks of Milan, Paris, New York and London these are the below key trends to look out for and how you can wear them with a Lavender Hill Clothing piece:
1. Sweetheart Necklines - wear this look with our double V tee pulled slightly to the shoulders to show off your neckline.
2. Sportswear - look no further than our leggings and sleeveless vest for your yoga/pilates outfit.
3. Velvet - layer a velvet dress over a polo neck or classic crew t-shirt.
4. Nautical - Well, that's simple! Wear one of our classic Breton's with a pair of sailor trousers.
5. Purple - the lavender hill colour! We have yet to bring the colour into our tees but come October we will have these gorgeous classic check scarves.
6. Return of the Mac - wear a classic tee underneath you Burberry trench this autumn while the weather isn't quite cold enough for a wool coat but you need something to protect yourself as the weather is a little temperamental.
7. Check - wear our classic check scarf over your shoulders this autumn when it gets a bit cold.
8. Animal magic - we love a bit of animal print and love all the accessories appearing this season, pair your jeans, classic white tee with a pair of leopard print trainers.
9. Brocade - There are lots of wonderful brocade skirts available, which are perfect for cocktail parties. Wear yours with the 3/4 sleeve reversible boat in black for an elegant look.