Style Street Stalker
Posted on 07 January 2015
In November, the lovely blogger Ali from the Style Street Stalker interviewed us. She then took our tee's on a photoshoot, see below for the full piece:
Now, who says that whites should be kept for summer? There's nothing I love more than donning a pair of white jeans and a gorgeous crisp white t-shirt with a massive winter coat for a weekend walk in the country. Often the issue is finding that simple basic t-shirt that once you've found the perfect one will go with everything under the sun!
Drum roll... please may I introduce the new kids on the block for beautiful simplistic t-shirts that are amazing quality,the Lavender Hill Clothing company! The brand was launched in 2013 by 24 year old Isobel Ridley with the aim of creating simple, luxurious, attractive and affordable pieces which you will want to wear everyday.
I caught up with Isobel to find out how she wears hers...
Why did you decide to start a t-shirt company?
I was finding it difficult to buy good quality, flattering essentials for an affordable price.
What's special about your t-shirts?
They are super soft and comfy to wear, so you never want to take them off! They are also manufactured here in the UK.
What's next for the brand?
We are bringing out more colours in our jersey-wear pieces and have just launched a cashmere accessories collection from Scotland. In the next couple of months we will be developing a nightwear range, which we will launch early in the new year.
How do you wear yours?
I love the versatility of the boat as you can where it with a scooped back or front depending on your mood. I wear mine during the week with leathers and striking winter coat, for a Saturday night I wear it tucked in with my vintage black ra-ra skirt, and on Sunday it has to be skinny jeans!
The tees which are wonderfully affordable make the perfect little christmas pressy.. for the whole selection check out...
Below are a couple of comments from the post!!
- Anonymous15 November 2014 at 15:34: Cute!!
- Busola Coutts 15 November 2014 at 16:27: There is nothing more effortlessly chic than being able to pull of a simple white tee with a panir of skinnies. You look awesome girl!! http://www.thefashionstirfry.com
- Anita16 November 2014 at 12:37: lovely blog :) http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au
- Talisa Tossell16 November 2014:I love the camel/white colour coordination! It makes it pop so much! http://talisatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/ipad-mini-giveaway-christmas-gift-guide.html
- borka gamero16 November 2014 at 17:41: Fabulous dear! great all white look and coat!kisses from Miami, Borka www.chicfashionworld.com
- Magda Carvalho16 November 2014 at 18:39:Great look ;)http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/
- Monika Faulkner16 November 2014 at 21:45:Finding the "perfect" tee and the "perfect" pair of jeans is a never-ending story for me, dear Ali!! Looks like you found yours, though...and what a sleek and chic winter white ensemble they make!! Those leopard slip-ons?? A super-smart finishing touch!! :) www.StyleIsMyPudding.blogspot.com
- Emma 17 November 2014 at 00:13: Love the coat and white combo
- Anja Ge17 November 2014 at 08:56: perfect look! xoxo Anja anjage.blogspot.co.uk