1) How will I know Lavender Hill Clothing has received my order?
Once we have received you order we will send you an automated email with a unique reference number. Once we have posted your items we will then send you a further email notifying you of this and that payment has been taken.
2) When will I receive my order?
You should receive your order within three to five working days of placing your order.
3) What delivery options do you offer?
We currently ship using the Royal Mail at £3.00-£5.00 per parcel depending on its weight.
4) Does Lavender Hill Clothing ship outside the UK?
We are able to ship outside the UK using a flat shipping rate of £15.
5) If an item is out of stock is there a way to be notified when it becomes available?
If the item you would like to purchase is out of stock and you would like to be notified when it becomes available please send us an email at email@example.com.
6) What should I do if the product arrives is faulty?
In the unlikely event your tee arrives faulty, please follow our ‘returns’ instructions. Upon its arrival at our warehouse we will reimburse you in full, including the delivery costs.
7) Can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order by email anytime upto dispatch of your order and otherwise in accordance to our returns and exchange policy.
8) How do I return or exchange an order?
To return or exchange an order please refer to our returns and exchange policy. Please note that returns will not be accepted if they are incomplete, damaged, worn, soiled or altered returns, or anything Lavender Hill Clothing reasonably believes has been used, will not be accepted and therefore sent back to the customer.
9) Is shopping online secure with Lavender Hill Clothing?
Lavender Hill Clothing Limited is PCI compliant (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) and all the data you give us is private, confidential and at no point will we sell on any of this data.
10) When will my card be charged?
Your card will not be charged until your order is dispatched.
11) How can I contact Lavender Hill Clothing?
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0203 488 0006 or write to us at our registered office and business address.