About this product
Double-layered 100% cotton face mask with elastic ear loops. (please note that the denim blue masks are triple-layered as the cotton is a slightly lighter fabric).
- Includes 3 masks (of the same design/size) and one cotton pouch
- 100% cotton with an anti-bacterial finish
- Adult's mask: Size: 20cm x 10cm
- Children's mask (fish design only): 14.5cm x 8.5cm
- Washable and reusable
- As featured in: The Evening Standard, The Telegraph, The Times, BBC, Daily Mail, Woman & Home.
For every pack purchased by you, we will donate masks to the Katherine Low Settlement in Battersea. KLS provides immediate and much-needed support to children, young people, the elderly, women and refugee communities in Battersea. Their task is so much greater and more challenging during this terrible pandemic and we are pleased to be able to help, even in the smallest way.
Our non-medical masks are not replacements for medical grade personal protective equipment and do not guarantee protection against COVID-19. We recommend you practice the safety guidelines mandated by your government, the WHO and healthcare professionals.
We recommend washing your face masks every time you use them and keep them in the cotton pouch when not being worn for safekeeping.
* Please note that discounts cannot be applied to the face masks as they are for charity and in the interest of hygiene we are unable to accept a return of any face mask unless faulty. *
- 100% Cotton with elastic ear hoops
- Machine wash at 30 degrees (inside a bag to stop the elastic from getting caught)
- Do not Tumble Dry
- Iron on a Low Heat
- Anti-bacterial finish lasts for up to 30 washes
Free UK delivery on all orders over £50 (or £3.95).
(Orders will arrive in 3-5 days and will be sent with Royal Mail).
Please click here to view our international shipping table.
Deliveries are made in cooperation with Royal Mail and their international partners.
We reserve the right to deliver goods up to 28 days after date of order although we expect to process orders within 1-3 business days. Worldwide shipping is sent via Airmail.
Please note that it is the customer's responsibility to adhere to their local tax regulations; this includes import duty and VAT.
Once we have received your order we will send you an automated email with a unique reference number. We will send you a further email once we have posted your items and that payment has been taken from your card.
You should then receive your order within three to five working days (UK) unless otherwise notified.
If you wish to return an item for an exchange or refund, Please see our Returns and Exchanges Policy for more details.
Anti Bacterial Finish