Clothes for Sensitive Skin
If you’ve got sensitive skin, or conditions like eczema or psoriasis, you know what a nightmare it can be to find clothing that’s comfortable enough to wear all day and makes you look and feel great!
At Lavender Hill Clothing, our natural women's clothing is made from the pulp of beech trees making the fabric exceptionally soft against the skin and should not cause skin irritation.
- All the fabrics we use have a natural, plant based origin.
- We use non-toxic dyes. We do not use any strong chemicals in our goods, all our dyes are natural and plant based.
- Breathable – due to the fabric being made from beech trees, the fabric is naturally breathable meaning that moisture and sweat will not be trapped next to your skin.
- Super Soft – the wood pulp makes and incredibly silky smooth yarn.
- Shrink Resistant – it might feel like silk but it the fabric is easy to care for you can wash our tops up to 60 degrees (but we suggest 30-40).
- Absorbent – 50% more absorbent than cotton.
We offer a range of t-shirts available in a range of necklines, sleeve lengths, colours and fits, while also providing super soft micro-modal (wood pulp) vests, underwear and leggings.