Careers at Lavender Hill
Lavender Hill is growing fast, and always on the lookout for great talent. The roles we have listed here are open at the moment - but if you feel you could add something else to the team, we’d love to hear from you at any time. Just email email@example.com
We don't work with agencies - so please, don’t contact us if you're a recruiter.
What makes us different:
Our approach is like our design, beautifully simple. We create luxurious staples that feel like nothing else, it’s what makes us unique and why customers keep coming back.
We're passionate about being a socially and environmentally conscious brand, putting care and thought into how we make our clothes and how our business is run.
This is your opportunity to contribute to building a different kind of clothing business and where you’ll see your impact every day. You’ll be able to point to Lavender Hill and say ‘I did that’ and it will feel great.
Customer Experience Executive
We're looking for empathetic problem solvers with a proactive attitude to join our team as a Customer Experience Executive. As a part time, freelance member of our CS team you’ll be working closely with our team as the first point of contact in offering best in class service to our customers across multiple channels.
The role is diverse and no two days will be the same - from ensuring our orders are delivered to our customers on time to troubleshooting queries, returns and exchanges - you’ll be a hub of knowledge for all things Lavender Hill! You’ll collaborate cross-functionally with the Lavender Hill team to meet our customers’ needs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Independently working across phones, email and live chat to resolve customer issues and place orders on our system
- Embody the Lavender Hill values and tone of voice in every interaction
- Creatively problem solve, going above and beyond to create customer excitement and loyalty
- Champion the voice of our customers and liaise between the team to find solutions to customer queries
- Generate insight for potential improvements to our product and processes
- We’re open 7 days a week so some weekend work will be required
Successful candidates will be required to complete a case study and a phone interview.
- Demonstrable experience in customer service (B2B, B2C or both)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective communicator who can flex their approach to diffuse escalated situations and positively influence our customer’s experience
- You are solution oriented, know how to read people, and can think creatively to achieve win-win outcomes
- You are comfortable with technology and learning new software relevant to your role
- You have a ‘no task too small’ attitude and are full of energy, grit and sincerity
- You love customers and are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service to the Lavender Hill community
- You have a strong interest in ecommerce
- You are comfortable working remotely and liaising with a team in the UK and abroad
- Remote working; please apply across the UK or Europe!
- Career progression
- Flexible working
To apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org