About our construction process:
- The patterns for our t-shirts are hand drawn by a highly experienced and specialised pattern cutter.
- Once the fabric has been laid out on the cutting table, the patterns are carefully positioned and cut out by hand.
- The fabric pieces are then passed to the machinists who sew them together, starting with the sides together with a care label and then the sleeves.
- The collars are neatly pressed and sewn into the neckline of the t-shirts and the lavender trim is then stitched to the neckline with our Lavender Hill Clothing label.
- Finally the finished t-shirt is pressed, packed and ready to be sent out to you.