A Masterclass in Layering
Posted on January 13 2022
You may have noticed that, here at Lavender Hill, layering is kind of our thing. We thought we’d share a little insight into how exactly you should be doing it…
- Start with a base layer. It should be thin, body hugging and made from a natural, breathable fabric. For those really cold days, we suggest layering our modal vest under our classic or silk rib roll neck for extra warmth.
- Leggings will give you an extra layer of comfort and warmth when the wind really bites. No need to compromise on style either, our micro modal black leggings are thick enough to keep you snug, but thin enough to be layered under your favourite loose denim or skirts and dresses.
- Keeping your toes cosy through the winter can be quite the challenge. Our heat regulating and breathable merino wool socks are the ideal layering addition - and for extra warmth, double up!
- Try fleece as your middle layer. It works great as a shield against colder weather, and is perfect for layering between your winter jacket and a roll neck. Try a hoodie under your coat for a sporty luxe look.
- What says cold weather luxury better than cashmere accessories? Layer our new Scottish cashmere neck warmer over a roll neck for extra warmth. For chilly fingers when texting or browsing the web on the go, try our matching wrist warmers too.
The best part about all our super-soft layering essentials? You don’t have to feel guilty about where they came from. Read more about our sustainable production here.
To discover more winter warmers, shop the collection here.