Lavender Hill Clothing would like to give you the opportunity to partner with our well-respected brand, by joining our Affiliate Programme managed by The Affiliate Gateway.
If you have a website, you can start earning money immediately by promoting Lavender Hill Clothing online.
Joining as an affiliate is simple to do, free of charge and we’ll reward you with commission on every sale.
We would love to hear from you. To join the Lavender Hill Clothing Affiliate Programme, or if you have any queries or feedback, please click here.
Program Name: Lavender Hill Clothing
Program Description: British Luxury. Brilliant Simplicity.
A British clothing brand that specialises in timeless essentials for women. Made in the UK and Italy.
Program Landing URL: https://www.lavenderhillclothing.com/
Merchant Name: Loxford Holdings Limited
Category: Clothes & Fashion
Transaction Type: Sale
Policy / Terms: Standard Commission is 8%
Sales validation period is 20 days
Affiliates must only use the marketing copy approved by the merchant, approved copy is provided in the affiliate resource section. Additionally, affiliates may request bespoke copy from the merchant or submit their own copy for review by the merchant prior to use. Affiliates who chose to host their own copy and creative must agree to amend or remove this copy within 7 days upon being requested to do so by the merchant, failure to comply with a request of this nature will result in the affiliate being suspended from the affiliate program.
Email affiliates are permitted however all copy and creative must be submitted to the merchant prior to broadcast.
Affiliates may deep link to any page on the merchants’ website
The following conditions apply to affiliates who wish to engage in PPC activity:
• Affiliates are permitted to engage in PPC activity on all search engines.
• Affiliates must not bid on Brand Terms
• Affiliates must not bid on variations of brand terms including misspellings
• Affiliates are permitted to bid on hybrid brand +generic terms however any affiliate bidding on terms which also trigger in-house PPC advertisements must ensure that their adverts appear below any in-house PPC activity
• Affiliates must not use the merchants brand name in their display URL’s however affiliates are permitted to use the merchant’s brand name in a sub domain or within the directory structure of their own website.
• Affiliates must not link direct to the merchants website from paid search advertisements
Affiliate Availability: RewardAll
Program Stage: Live