Give Your Clothes A New Lease Of Life
To mark this year’s Second Hand September - we’ve teamed up with online shopping platform Thrift+ to help us re-purpose unwanted clothes and help support a charity of your choice.
Let us explain how it works:
1. Within every order this month, we are going to include a Thrift+ bag which you can fill with up to eight unwanted items
2. Once the Thrift bag is full, register your bag using the link below and then post it back free of charge to Thrift+
3. Thrift+ will photograph and process the items before putting them live on their website and app
4. When one of your items sells, you will earn credits to spend, donate, or redeem
6. As a thank you for participating, Thrift+ will email you a 15% off code to apply to your next Lavender Hill order.
Thrift+ supports over 160,000 charities in the UK
British Heart Foundation
But not sure who they are, not to worry, scroll down to find out more.
Who are Thrift+?
Thrift+ was founded on the belief that charity shoppers deserve the same quality shopping experience as regular shoppers. In fact, they deserve better! Joe Metcalfe set Thrift+ up with the mission of bringing charity shops online. Since then, he has been working to create a service that encourages high quality donations by offering convenience & rewarding generosity.
Some interesting facts about Thrift+
Thrift+ gives the 160,000 charities in the UK the ability to raise valuable funds from their supporters' best unwanted clothes.
1 x Thrift Bag = £20 donation. Thrift+ aim to generate at least £65 of sales from each Thrift+ bag received.
Thrift+ has raised over £1 million pounds to date for charities across the UK.